Sunday, August 14, 2016

Learn To Love Your Lesson Planning Time With Erin Condren!

How many of you love to write out your lesson plans?
Don't everyone raise your hand at once!!

It always seems like a tedious task to write lesson plans each week...
Well not anymore!!!
Welcome to the Erin Condren Lesson Planners!

The most unique and special lesson planner on the market!
Everything you need all in one place! 
A calendar, class roster, substitute notes, lesson planning section, to do lists, positive affirmation quotes, stickers, folder insert, clear sleeves and much much more!.

After you order yours...you will run to your mailbox!


The packaging draws you in...
As you open the box you feel butterflies in your stomach...


It's beautiful! The wrapping is precious!
The stickers and special cards are adorable!
She has thought of everything!

Every time I see my lesson planner I smile!  


I love planning each week!

Order yours now by clicking on my link and receive 10$ off!






I promise you will love yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment